Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Delight your senses with the ultimate food pairing experience. Extracted from only the best Arbequina olives, these two elixirs encapsulate the soil, climate and harvesting time of each crop. ed’o PURE transports your senses to the foothills of the Tarragona valley, an area of astonishing natural beauty, caressed by the Mediterranean breeze. Whilst ed’o ORGANIC lets you savour the wildlife and abrupt rocky landscape of the protected Natural Park of Serra de Montsant and its windy and rougher continental climate.
ed’o PURE is a highly aromatic smooth olive oil with mild bitterness yet characteristic taste. Notes of green grass, nuts, tomato and banana. A very delicate extra virgin olive oil to be consumed raw with salads, soups, pasta, vegetables, white meat and fish.
ed’o ORGANIC is an intense olive oil with green fruity notes. Bitter on the tongue, yet perfectly balanced thanks to its sweetness. Its high content of antioxidants adds a slight astringency as well as preserves its intensity for longer. Notes of green grass, nuts, tomato and artichoke. Perfect on its own, with fresh bread or to accompany hearty meals such as red meat, seafood and stews.
Superior category extra virgin olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
- Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Siurana
- ed'o ORGANIC olives picked from Natural Park of Serra de Montsant (Priorat, Siurana)
- Organic Certification Code: ES-ECO-019-CT
- Olive type: Monovarietal Organic & Pure 100% Arbequina
- Cold pressed for optimal purity
- 2x2L / 2x67.6 fl.oz.
- Ideal to refill our flagship 500ml bottles so that they can be reused again and again